Your digital transshipment warehouse
With the CrossDocking software CarLo inHUB, we offer you a flexible and fully-integrated add-on for CarLo that will allow you to cover all CrossDocking processes in the logistics sector.
- Integration of incoming and outgoing goods
- Employee planning in CarLo
- Digital transfer of transport-relevant data
- Process status available in CarLo at any time
- Grouping of several packages into a unit by means of order picking
Overview of the entire transport chain
The CrossDocking software CarLo inHUB supports the division of your logistics processes into the individual processes Inbound, HUB and Outbound. The Inbound process includes all activities of incoming goods. Here, you can define so-called lanes for each area. Products that are not immediately forwarded to the outgoing goods area are stored in intermediate areas.
The HUB process includes all transshipment warehouse activities. Then, the goods arrive at the goods dispatch (Outbound). Planning to lanes takes place through the back office or the app itself.
The CrossDocking software CarLo inHUB is used with the internally developed app. You can use the app to optimally handle the loading and unloading processes in your warehouse – without analogous loading lists.
- Free configuration of the information to be displayed
- Intuitive user interface
- Multiple editing possible through real-time data exchange
Through the flexible integration of workflows, the specific scan status management and the creation of master barcodes, scanning processes are simplified significantly in the CrossDocking software CarLo inHUB.
To scan barcodes, you can use hardware with special solutions for scan units (e.g. Zebra). For evaluations and in the case of hardware malfunctions, you can also scan via image recognition on mobile devices.
- SSCC scanning per package
- Status per package
- Notification in the case of missing quantities
- Recording of surplus packages
- Damage documentation by photo
- Individually configurable checklists
Monitoring of the entire transport chain
In combination with the telematics app CarLo inTOUCH, the area of pick-up and delivery scanning can also be processed by the driver. With this variant, you not only have an overview of the data of your transshipment warehouse, but also of the area of goods acceptance and delivery. We offer an international support hotline for our customers and partners.