CarLo Expert Statistics
In consultation with the seminar participants, topics from the following focal areas will be dealt with:
- Configuration parameters
- Rights and roles
- Structure of the CarLo database as basis for statistics
- Statistics scripts and their characteristics
- What is a layout and how is it edited?
- What visualisation options are there?
- What basic options do the various visualisations offer?
- When do I use which visualisation?
- Printing and exports
- Use/display as independent Cockpit
- Use/display in the areas “Master Data”, “Order Management” and “Transport Planning”
- Automatic Cockpit export/dispatch
- Practical examples from everyday logistics
- Creation of Cockpits based on individual requirements: export of ready-to-use Cockpit configurations for direct operational use
Skills in the following fields are recommended for any participants in the class:
- Basic knowledge of CarLo
- Advanced knowledge of statistics in CarLo
- Practical experience in statistics in your company
- Successful attendance of the CarLo Standard academy